Made with sisal bristles gives it perfect hardness to remove dead skin, unclog pores, and stimulate both the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
*** For more sensitive skin you can choose boar bristles which are softer to sisal bristles.
Dry brushing is a vital part of your detoxifying skin ritual. Sweep away dead skin and awaken your senses and buff away the old, prepping skin for optimal hydration.
Benefits of Dry Brushing:
- unclogs pores
- removes dead skin
- improves blood circulation
- helps detoxify your skin
- regular use can work to breakdown cellulite
- prevents ingrown hair
How to Dry Brush:
- Start at your feet and work upwards
- Brush using wide circular motion
- Apply more pressure where skin is thicker and less pressure where skin is more sensitive
- Work on your arms from hands towards your shoulders
- Shower after dry brushing your body and consider applying some olive or coconut oil after shower to moisturize your skin.
- beechwood handle
- cotton string
- sisal fiber bristles
- size: 7.5” x 4.25” x 1.25”
We charge a flat rate of $25 CAD for any order anywhere in USA or Canada.
FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $750 CAD to Canada and USA.