round dry body brush with pot handle sisal bristles
VENDOR: ekö + co.
This small body brush fits right in the palm of your hand. The bristles are made from sustainably sourced sisal fibre and handle is made from beechwood.
Dry Brushing is a vital part of your detoxifying skin ritual. Sweep away dead skin and awaken your senses. Plant-based sisal fiber buff away the old, prepping skin for optimal hydration.
Benefits of Dry Brushing:
- unclogs pores
- removes dead skin
- improves blood circulation
- helps detoxify your skin
- regular use can work to breakdown cellulite
- prevents ingrown hair
How to Dry Brush:
- Start at your feet and work upwards
- Brush using wide circular motion
- Apply more pressure where skin is thicker and less pressure where skin is more sensitive
- Work on your arms from hands towards your shoulders
- Shower after dry brushing your body and consider applying some olive or coconut oil after shower to moisturize your skin.
- beechwood handle
- boar hair bristles
- size: 3.75” x 3.75” x 2.75”
We charge a flat rate of $25 CAD for any order anywhere in USA or Canada.
FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $750 CAD to Canada and USA.