- handmade from natural rattan, no dye nor chemicals added, 100% biodegradable
- our dough rising baskets are carefully crafted making sure they're splinter free, smooth and non-stick
- cloth liner included for more runny dough
- 2 sizes to choose from: use 10" banneton for 1kg bread and 8" banneton for 1lb bread
How to Use: Dust the proofing basket with flour and the risen dough drops easily onto your baking surface. For proofing very wet doughs, as called for with the popular no knead bread recipes, for example, the optional cloth liner (included) is the simplest solution. Working flour (rice flour is particularly effective) into the cloth liner will release wet dough.
How to clean: The bread basket bowls can be used with the provided cloth liner, if desired. Without the liner, your banneton basket still does not need much cleaning. Simply shake the excess flour out after each use, and if dough has stuck to it, wait till it dries, then use a stiff brush to take it off or you use hand wash with warm water within 2 minutes and keep dry, or leave somewhere warm and dry.
- 100% natural rattan won’t contaminate your dough with chemicals
- Get perfect round shape and beautiful design on your baked goods
- Makes a great gift for aspiring bakers
Outside dimensions for 8 inch: 8″ long x 5.5″ wide at the rim. Tapering down to 6.5″ x 4″ at the base. Designed to accommodate up to a 1 pound loaf.
Outside dimensions for 10 inch: 10″ long x 6″ wide at the rim. Tapering down to 7 3/4″ x 4″ at the base. Designed to accommodate up to a 2 pound loaf.
We charge a flat rate of $25 CAD for any order anywhere in USA or Canada.
FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $750 CAD to Canada and USA.