Japanese Style Sisal Dry Body Brush with Rope
VENDOR: ekö + co.
- Sisal fibers woven through wire core
- Wooden handle wrapped in sisal rope
NOTE: Please do not use the dry brush in the shower. It's meant to be used dry!
Benefits of Dry Brushing:
- unclogs pores
- removes dead skin
- improves blood circulation
- helps detoxify your skin
- regular use can work to breakdown cellulite
- prevents ingrown hair
How to Dry Brush:
- Start at your feet and work upwards
- Brush using wide circular motion
- Apply more pressure where skin is thicker and less pressure where skin is more sensitive
- Work on your arms from hands towards your shoulders
- Shower after dry brushing your body and consider applying some olive or coconut oil after shower to moisturize your skin.
We charge a flat rate of $25 CAD for any order anywhere in USA or Canada.
FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $750 CAD to Canada and USA.